6/12/12

Anomaly Loves

    CONEY ISLAND! I was really worried when there was the beginnings of talk to revamp Coney Island in Brooklyn, N.Y.  The decay was part of what was so enchanting about it to me.  Many years have passed and lots of the changes have occurred.  And, I am pleasantly surprised by the outcome.  It is not a gaudy kind of new but a new that fits Coney's old image.  Very true to its era and also modern in a really Instagram photo kind of way.  If you are a resident or visitor to N.Y.C. it is one of the few places I would recommend to go. I am way more of a visual kind of gal so here are some photos to do the talking for me.  I went there this past weekend with my best friend forever, my kid, my husband, and her main man.
 

   


                           

   

No comments: